Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fairy Tale Parade

The 2nd grade had a fairy tale parade last week. Mackenzie got to put a princess dress and be Sleeping Beauty. It was nice to see her be a little girl again, even if the dress didn't exactly fit.


And Kaitlyn decided to go as the THREE little pigs. She always likes to be different. So instead of one character (which was originally going to be a fish??? Long story), she had to be three.


Are you impressed with my piggies? I have a hidden talent - I'm not a bad artist when I need to be. I drew them freehand just by eyeballing a book we had. Anyway, I was pretty proud, not that I'm the next Leonardo da Vinci or anything. But something simple and cartoonish I can do okay.

Wow I really turned this into all about me! But it was a fun day seeing all the kids in their costumes. LOTS of Little Red Riding Hoods, Princesses, and Big Bad Wolves.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! Exceptional piggie drawings i must say! Lovely to read about your girls...i only have one set of fraternal twin girls so can imagine how busy you guys must be..great to read of your antics!!

    ReplyDelete