Saturday, January 28, 2012

What Do You Get When...

What do you get when you combine your mother-in-law cooking dinner with babysitting some unruly children?


It looks like someone took a bite out of our spatula! But no. It MELTED off! She left it sitting on the pan while having to get onto the little girls for not behaving. That's when things started smoking!

By the way, this is not a slam against my mother-in-law - just a funny mishap that I thought would make a good blog!

Oh  yeah, and the kids asked her if she was going to hide it from me. They thought I was going to get her in trouble!!

2 comments:

  1. Any mother of multiples completely understands this.
    Hey- If she is willing to babysit, I would gladly lose a spatula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it Beth! Who cares about the spatula? Oh yeah, I just remembered something I need to add into the blog. The kids were wondering if she was going to hide it from me so she wouldn't get in trouble!

    ReplyDelete