Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 - Christmas #1 - Christmas Eve at My Dad's

I think I'm going to break this up this year and not have one massively long blog for our 4 Christmases.  So our first Christmas this year was Christmas Eve at my dad's.  This was great! Even though they live in our city we have not been there for years.  They have had some flooding problems which has made a mess of their house and we have had 2 babies that we don't want to chase around someone else's house. So the past several years most of the Christmases with my dad's family have been at our house. It was great not to have the added stress of hosting this year!

So here are my girls, their cousins, and their Uncle Taylor!



My dad in front of the Christmas tree sporting his red Santa jacket!



My brother, Lance, and his wife, Lori...



My step-mom Patti and my brother Taylor....



Mike and I opening a VERY large heavy duty monogrammed beach blanket for our family!



The chaos....



I posted mainly pictures of the adults because we rarely take pictures of anyone but kids! Had lots of great photos this year with grown ups included.  The kids got a bunch of Wii games for their new Wii they were getting the next morning.  They weren't too sure when they opened them up but now that they've played they are loving it!

It was a wonderful night!  We definitely enjoyed changing locations this year! I think the kids enjoyed it too! Their favorite part was decorating the sugar and gingerbread cookies that my step-mom had made.  Amazingly I have no pictures of that.  I guess because I was busy helping with the decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment