This has been a crazy month. Not enough time to do it all. Not even close. And yet we pulled it all together in time for the big day. I wish there had been more time to slow down and enjoy the festivities. But we had festivities anyway, even though it seemed like we rushed through them all.
Here are just some of the fun things we did this month:
Saw the Grinch Musical at the Hobby Center....
Went to church Christmas party...guess who was there?
Silent night sung at the party - see my 2 shepherds? (Blurry iPhone pic)
Went to see my niece perform as a cook in the Nutcracker. No pictures.
Neighborhood Winter Carnival....very cute! Merry Go Round....
Ferris Wheel....(and REAL snow for sledding - got that on video only)...
Cute Christmas presentation at the preschool - they sang Rudolph and Jingle Bells. Well, the big kids sang. Reagan sang a little. Ashley mostly stood backwards and kept trying to keep her antlers up. It was precious. Also wish I had brought better equipment for this!
Christmas dance at the dance studio..."I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas".....
Christmas parties at school...Mackenzie wrapping up her friend as a snowman. It doesn't surprise me that THAT was her job in the snowman activity. She's very take charge!
Kaitlyn's class made an ornament craft...(check out the hole in her bottom teeth - 2 gone now!)
Kaitlyn's homemade sleigh...
After MUCH picture taking in the last month, Ashley and Reagan have finally warmed up to the camera! (If only they had been more cooperative when taking family portraits as well as our Christmas card photo shoot.) But here is probably one of the best pictures I've ever taken of both of them. It has been impossible to get a picture of them both smiling together for 3 years now. And I had to get a photo of them in these dresses. The big girls had pictures made in these dresses and I just love them so I couldn't miss the opportunity.
And Kaitlyn's sleigh and dancing snowmen...
So that's all folks...more Christmas blogging coming soon...


Wow! Looks like you guys had a lot of Christmas fun! I love Kaitlyn's homemade sleigh-- too cute. Your little ones are getting so big! I think that Reagan is starting to look a bit like Kaitlyn. Great pictures of your gorgeous girls!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures, esp the one of them with Santa and they're ALL smiling!! That's something to be proud of right there!
ReplyDeleteAnd the homemade sleigh is super cool!!!!!
Hope you all have a happy New Year!