Friday, December 10, 2010

It Finally Happened!

We were beginning to think it was never going to happen.  Kaitlyn got her first loose tooth around the second week of school.  I remember her saying for Halloween she wanted to be a vampire, unless she lost her tooth by then.  Then she would be a jack-o-lantern.  We told her "For sure that tooth will be gone by then."  Nope.

Halloween came and went.  Thanksgiving came and went.  Her bottom teeth looked like they were starting to fall out of her mouth.  I had already written about it in our Christmas letter - how all she wanted for Christmas was to LOSE her front teeth. 

Then it happened.

Ta da!!



She was giddy!



(Do you like my sign?  We have had a very hard time getting to bed lately!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, look at that little face! Ecstatic! Our dentist advised my kids will probably lose their teeth very late. Right now my kids are fearful of losing their teeth. Amazing how things change over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! I remember how exciting it was to lose my teeth. Now the pressure is on you to be a good tooth fairy ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saying hi--from another mom of 2 sets of twins! I found you from Melzerville (our 2 sets are almost exactly the same age), and thought I would pop on over. You have beautiful girls!

    http://sweetpeafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete