Friday, February 11, 2011

My Couch Is A Clown Car

So the housekeeper came today.  When she comes I get to work, on the cleaning, that is. I have to pick up so she can clean.  It's a team effort for the first hour or two.

So today I was picking up the playroom and discovered a miscellaneous toy stuffed into the bottom back part of the couch. And then I found another, and another.  It IS a big sectional couch, but still.  I wasn't planning on finding all THIS...


This is in addition to the 20+ fruit snack wrappers my mom found under our living room cushions last month.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! I swear there are spots in our house that are like black holes. They suck in all the little odd and end toys!!
    We have a cleaning lady come every two weeks. I tell my husband that the main reason we need her is so that I have to completely clean the house at least every other week. I need that motivation to get every room clean at the same time;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my cars blog
    http://customengines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny. I never know what I will find under my couch cushions. :)

    ReplyDelete