Like, contribute to my kids' class parties.
I've been such a slacker mom all year!! It was not my intent. I just haven't had the time that I thought I would to do even the simplest of things. But things are getting better. (And I'm starting to feel better by the way.) So for the first time this year I actually stepped up at school AND managed to make and decorate cookies with my kids. Oh, AND I helped the big girls MAKE their Valentines this year. Yay me - I get an A for Valentine's Day!
Yay! I have a hard time getting everything want to do with one set of twins; so kudos to you for getting things done with two sets!! LOL.
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I have no problem thinking of fun plans and activities for the kids, just following through and actually doing them. Glad you ladies had such a great holiday!
ReplyDelete