Thursday, March 10, 2011

Preschool Rodeo Day

Get ready for lots of posts about animals this month....

Here is the first! 

The little girls had their preschool rodeo day and they were just adorable! Not to mention I got the best petting zoo photos I've ever had.

Here are my cowgirls all ready to go...



Ashley was not interested in wearing her hat...



The 2-yr-old class didn't quite know what to do with the stick horses. They just held them in the air while they ran around.




Saddle on hay - now there's an idea!  Yee haw!



Ashley's already practicing to be in the real rodeo - that's quite a stunt!  And the wind caught her at just the right moment too!



Petting zoo...without a million other kids around. Yea!!



2 girls, 2 animals...



Hungry?  Reagan can hook you up.



This may be one of my favorite pictures ever.  Needs to be on an Easter card!  Isn't this sweet??



And the grand finale...pony rides!





And back to my new theory...you know it was a good time if it ends with somebody crying!

2 comments:

  1. Little cuties!! What a great idea from the preschool. It looks like it was a really nice rodeo day. You got some great pictures! Ashley with the bunny is just adorable- and her standing on the saddle? So cute-- watch out she looks fearless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the cowboy scarfs!! And as I'm typing this my girls are climbing all over me asking (begging is more like it) for some breakfast! They turn five end of April!

    ReplyDelete