Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Did Barbie Do to Deserve THIS?

I was hosting a jewelry party for one of my friends.  When it was over, she, my mom, and myself were doing the tour of the house when we went into the playroom and came upon THIS:


Poor Barbie!!  My mom and my friend got a huge kick out of this! It's funny how when you're the mom nothing even surprises you really.  But still, what did Barbie do to get herself into this mess? 

Perhaps it was Ken.  Something looks really fishy about the way he is smiling up at her!


At first I thought he was trying to catch her, and then I thought, or maybe...he's trying to see up her dress!  Wouldn't that be just like a man? 

So I asked the girls.  The tying up in knots had the work of Kaitlyn written all over it.  Wrong!  Mackenzie informed me that Evil Ken attacked the house!  Yikes! 

What happened to little girls pretending their dolls are getting married?

3 comments:

  1. That's hysterical!! Well, there are worse things they could've made the dolls do, if you get my drift. Have no fear...those days are coming soon, my friend.

    Bella sometimes has her Barbies making out with one another, as if that's perfectly normal. Part of me wants to ask why she doesn't have them kissing the Ken doll but then the other part of me is too scared of what the answer might be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I agree.

    My kids are now going through a stage where one or the other is a cat/dog and the other rescues them from the pound and look after them - feeding them and nursing a broken leg back to health! That does not sound too bad right now, but they are are only almost five.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hysterical! I had a flash-back to my own childhood. My older brothers thought it was hilarious to make my Barbies do crazy things.

    I might be a little warped, but to me it looks like Barbie and Ken had a mighty wild night...

    ReplyDelete