Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's a Dog to Do?

While Kaitlyn is constantly keeping us laughing around here, here is her latest contribution.

Look closely, I know it's hard to see.


For those of you that can't read it, it's a note to the dog that says "no poop."  I guess she's tired of being on the lookout when they go play outside.

But what's a dog to do? Or should I say "doo"?  Ha ha!  I'm so mature!

Oh, and for anybody who's interested...I left out quite a few funny stuff from my last post that I added in later.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! LOL! We are thinking of getting a cat for the girls for the birthday coming up in April. They've been hinting for one for quite some time now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. One of my 5 yr old twins made a sign that forbid "peeing on the floor". This was meant to deter our toddler from having accidents during toilet training. Didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hysterical! I love the new pic of you and hubby and the girls. They all have such beautiful eyes that I think they get from you? does dad have brown or blue eyes?

    ReplyDelete