Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Child...the Brainiac

Mackenzie is a little school bob.  (But at the same time very fun and outgoing!)  Nonetheless, she loves to learn and to do schoolwork, and we as parents couldn't be more pleased!

So she gets back one of her weekly spelling tests and there is a note on the side from her teacher:


Apparently the teacher had some confusion grading the paper when she flipped it over and noticed she had done the spelling test TWICE, once on each side! 

I guess Mackenzie was bored.  That's my girl!  I've always said she's going to be Arnold Horshack with her hand up in the air going, "oh, oh, oh, oh!"  She LOVES to be the first to answer questions. 

Like I said, we couldn't be more proud of our little Arnold!  I hope school will always be this easy for her.

6 comments:

  1. That's funny! I had a student do something similar once. He just wrote the words 3 times each on the test. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny!

    I am finding my biggest Mom challenge is to learn not to compare them. I can imagine that would be 10 times harder with same sex twins. I don't know how you do it. And do it so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Yes, if she continues to like school then I think she will do great! My daughter now 15, almost 16! loved school when she was little and to this day she likes school. When spring break comes, it is almost too many days in a row for her to be home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute that she did the test twice!!! And it's so wonderful that she loves school!!

    ReplyDelete