Well, after having only one big hole in her top teeth all summer, that snaggletooth finally made it's way out, just in time for her birthday. It was starting to get really funky looking.
I was disappointed that Will lost his first upper tooth the day after school pictures. I wanted that funny gap-toothed smile documented.
About your comment on my post-- I hate having to decide when to take the kids to see the doctor. I hate to overlook something serious, but you can't take them for every little sniffle. That's great that Kaitlyn got to stay in the soft cast. Did it heal quickly?
I love it!
ReplyDeleteI was disappointed that Will lost his first upper tooth the day after school pictures. I wanted that funny gap-toothed smile documented.
About your comment on my post-- I hate having to decide when to take the kids to see the doctor. I hate to overlook something serious, but you can't take them for every little sniffle. That's great that Kaitlyn got to stay in the soft cast. Did it heal quickly?