I'm not really a creative person, though I think I can eyeball what does and doesn't look good. I do have artistic ability, just not the creative imagination to go with it. So while I helped do 3 of my kids' class doors for Red Ribbon Week, I was really excited to learn that the one that I did MOST of and came up with the idea for (via pinterest so not TOTALLY my idea) WON! It tied with 3 others but still...
Here were the doors for my kids, starting with Mackenzie's door that won. They made these cute little haunted houses and one ofmy mom friends made the border.
I had to do Reagan's door as well but some of the work was already done. As in, the teacher had the bananas, monkeys and words already. And the idea, but putting it all together was all me. Like my tree?
For Kaitlyn's all I did was cover the door. But I have to tell you, that is no easy job! The mom who decorated it though did a great job - Lego theme.
And just so I don't leave her out, here is Ashley's door, which I had no part in. All were so cute.
Still, out of all the doors in the school, a 3-way tie? Yippee for me!




No comments:
Post a Comment