Saturday, January 3, 2015

Singing At Town Center

The Christmas season started off with the 5th grade singing at Town Center. Of course, it was the same night as Mike's work Christmas party (er, team-building event, they called it). So I got all dressed up and took the kids first to Town Center for the Tree Lighting Ceremony. The kids sang 3 of their songs from their 5th grade Christmas play.


Of course while we were waiting on them to perform I got to hang out with the little girls. 


And then it started raining. We ducked for cover but they still jumped in line to see Anna, Elsa, and Olaf!


Did I mention I had already gotten ready for the Christmas party? Anyway, the kids sang, they did great. And then we rushed home and I was off to downtown to join Mike at the Downtown Aquarium for the party!


And the craziness has officially begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment